IPP Shopping Cart and Site Security Information
Shopping Cart 32
We have been using the Cart32
Secure Shopping Cart System for many years. They are an extremely
reliable, secure shopping cart provider.
In this day and age or cybercrime, security is a very important
issue that must be address aggressively. Cart32 has many security
features built in to help it be as secure as possible.
Here are just a few of the security features in Cart32:
- Public/private key encryption of credit card
- Intrusion detection and prevention. This is
to help prevent someone from sending malicious forms and
requests to Cart32.
- Password policy - passwords must be change
every 90 days, unique and complex
- Code to prevent SQL injections
- Hiding output and log files to help prevent
unauthorize access to Cart32 files
- IP restrictions on web admin
- Internal encryption of various fields
If you have further questions on our website/shopping cart
security, please email Jill at